Here you can find a list of all the places Anthony's works have been performed or upcoming dates in which you can catch a performance.
• April 25th, 2013 at the UM-Morris Humanities and Fine Arts Recital Hall//Morris, Mn// Op. 2 "Mene, Mene, Tekel, U'pharsin" Movements 2 and 3 performed by: Derek Ziemer Soprano Saxophone Anthony Bannach-Alto Saxophone Ashley Olson-Tenor Saxophone Michael Jacobson-Baritone Saxophone
• Wednesday March 26th, 2014 @6:45p.m. at UM-Morris in the Humanities and Fine Arts Recital Hall//Morris, MN//University of Minnesota-Morris Symphonic Winds conducted by Simon Tillier during the Maestro Factor III Concert // Op.1 "Ein unbewusstes Märchen" for Concert Band
• Sunday April 13th, 2014 @5:00p.m. at UM-Morris in the Humanities and Fine Arts Recital Hall//Morris, Mn// Various ensembles will play all of Anthony's current compositions.
• Friday May 9, 2014 @5p.m. at the UM-Morris HFA Recital Hall. "Prelude in G Minor" for piano will be performed by Therese Sutula for the UM-Morris Honors Recital.
• Saturday March 17th, 2018 @3p.m. at the Romanian Cultural Center of Beijing inside Galaxy Soho Floor 1 at Chaoyangmen, Beijing, China. Conducting the Ark Children’s Choir who will perform the Romanian folk tune, “La Oglinda.”
•Tuesday May 22nd, 2018 @7p.m. at the German Embassy School (Deutsche Botschaftsschule Peking) 北京德国使馆学校, Chaoyang, Beijing, China. Conducting the Ark Children's Choir who will perform, "A White Rainbow".
•Sunday June 30th, 2018 @8P.M. at Aotu Space 凹凸空间 67 Beixinqiao Toutiao, Beijng, China. Debut of Anthony Bannach's String Quartet No. 1